|Short title||Balkanmine 2017|
|Location||Prijedor, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|On behalf of the University of Banja Luka, Mining Faculty Prijedor and International Coordinationaly Committee of Balkan Mining Congress, we would like to officially invite you to attend and participate at the VII Balkanmine with the motto|
On behalf of the University of Banja Luka, Mining Faculty Prijedor and International Coordinationaly Committee of Balkan Mining Congress, we would like to officially invite you to attend and participate at the VII Balkanmine with the motto "Balkan mining for the friendship and progress" on 11-13 October 2017. in Prijedor, Republic of Srpska. The congress will be held at the ceremonial hall of the Business Hotel Prijedor.
We expect researchers and congress participants who are interested on following topics of the congress:
Abstracts should be in English, no more than 150 words. Final papers should be 4-5 pages including figures and tables. Authors whose abstracts are accepted their papers can to sent in English (for article reviews). Presentations are required in English and oral presentation can be chosen by the author. All papers will be published in the Proceedings and in electronic form.
The official languages of the Congress are English and Serbian.
The information about accommodation and registration fees for participation in the Congress will be published, no later than 30.05.2017.
Should you require more information about Congress, please visit website at http://balkanmine2017.com.
Your presence at the congress is very important to us, and we hope to seeing you in Prijedor.
Chairman of the International Scientific Coordination Committee
|Science field||Natural science
|Thematic fields|| The exploitation of mineral resources and mining technological processes
- Exploitation of oil and gas
- Mining technological processing - drilling and blasting, excavation, loading, haulage, mineral processing...)
- The exploitation of mineral resources (underground, surface, underwater, combined ...)
The logistics processes and environmental effects
- Ecological effects, reclamation, revitalization and renovation of degraded landscapes
- The detection, measurement in mining
- The logistics processes in the mining (drainage, monitoring …)
System engineering, risk management and modern trends
- Automation and management of mining processes
- System engineering, mathematical modeling and operational survey
- Management, Standards and Legislation
- Current trends of investment in the mining industry
- The risks of exploitation and investment
Geological activities and economics of mineral-raw material complex
- Mining geology and logistic geological activities (engineering geology, hydrogeology, computer integrated technology and integrated technology and engineering
- Economics of mineral-raw material complex
|Time zone||(GMT +1:00 hour) Belgrade, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris|
|Deadline for Abstract Submission||15.06.2017.|
|Acceptance of Abstracts||18.06.2017.|
|Contact person||Dražana Tošić|
|Phone :||+387 52241660|
|Web page/URL :||www.balkanmine2017.com|