1. Attila Kovacs, National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion – INSEMEX, Romania
2. Edward Jan Gheorghiosu, Romania
3. Emilian Ghicioi, Romania
4. Gabriel Dragoș Vasilescu, Romania
5. Daniela Carmen Rus, Romania
6. Ilie Ciprian Jitea, Romania
At the production of explosives, inevitably results a quantity of explosive hazardous waste which cannot be reintroduced into the processing circuit and that must be eliminated. Explosive gels respectively waste products considered jetsam of these are eliminated commonly by different methods such as: blast by applied explosive charges, reprocessing and chemical neutralization or by burning. Explosive residue burning is a very simple and cheap mode of elimination but wearing a serious risk to be carried out. The study case presented relates to an accident technically investigation made by INSEMEX Petrosani, accident resulting in death of two persons, due to disposal consisting in transition from burning to detonation of waste and jetsam of explosive gel resulted from production line.
Logistički procesi i ekološki efekti