1. Vojislav V. Mitić, Univerzitet u Nišu, Elektronski fakultet, Aleksandra Medvedeva 14, 18000 Niš, Serbia
2. Markus Mohr, Institute of Micro and Nanomaterials, Ulm University, Germany
3. Goran Lazović, Serbia
4. Sandra Veljkovic, University of Nis, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Nis, Serbia
5. Vesna Paunović, Univerzitet u Nišu, Elektronski fakultet, Aleksandra Medvedeva 14, 18000 Niš, Serbia
6. Hans Jirgin Feht, Univerzitet Ulm, Odeljenje za materijale, 89081 Ulm, Nemačka, Germany
Physical explanations of thermal and electro conductivity are dated from pretty long time ago when experimental and theoretical analysis did not have adequate supports by micro-structure methods and equipment. Nowa days, we have strong advancement within the micro structure analysis and results are getting more precision and they are inreaching and enlighting many previous physical phenomenas. In this scientific paper, we are analyzing the consolidation processes, microstructure and thermo-electric properties of synthetized diamonds. These diamonds have very attractive applications for micro components in special watches, in medical-surgery area and in variety of advanced industrial products. Within the research process, we notified one very important phenomena: when the thermal conductivity is increasing, electrical conductivity is decreasing and opposite. In this paper, we applied the fractal nature analysis and characterization on diamonds structures. We have established the relation between the structures and final properties of synthetized diamonds with the final idea to enlight and direct explanation for these phenomena based on fractal nature.