1. Mitar Lutovac, FM Herceg Novi , Montenegro
2. Stojan Srbinoski, P.E.Wather supply company Skopje, Macedonia
3. Olga Popova, Southern Federal University, head of Department of Legal ensuring of national security of Institute , Russian Federation
4. Bojana Lutovac, Nikola Tesla Belgrade University, Faculty of Business and Industrial Management Belgrade, Serbia
5. Margarita Anatolievna Kostenko, Russian Federation
The development of the water economy and the increased need for water of the population and industries contributes to the need for new innovative solutions that will enable a stable supply of the population, industry, agriculture and energy with the required quantities of water. The main and irreplaceable element in providing the required amounts of water are the pipes that are installed in the pressure systems. The current types of pipes used in the water economy, can not continuously follow the trends in the distribution of quantities of water that is variable during 24 hours and during 365 days. In this paper, a new concept for the development of pipes used in pressure systems will be presented.
SIMPOZIJUM C - Voda